Self-Defense for Kids
Parents, here are several facts that we do not like to admit are true, but we cannot deny:
- Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from childen ages 5-12
- Children are soft targets and easy prey.
- Self defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling (However Art & Home Economics are.)
- Cell phones are useless in saving a child. 99% of victims cannot retrieve and/or complete a call during a dangerous situation.
ASDS For Kids 1-Day Mini Camp
Our program comes from many years of study and training -- along with a dose or two of common sense -- to create the ultimate in child safety and self-defense. During the one-day Mini Camp, children participate in the following:
- Vehicle Abductions.
- Home Invasions.
- Communication Drills.
- SAE IT Drills (Scream, Attack, Escapte).
- "Circle of Security" Instruction.
- Simulated 911 Calls.
- Kidnapping Defense.
- Advanced Child Special Striking.
- Written Exams.
- Bully and Confidence Scenarios.
- Apply their skills against Bad Guys (scenarios).