Aviante Skin Care For A Confident and Radiant YOU!
Refreshing, rejuvenating—a brand new you! That fresh, glowing look reminiscent of new love—all thanks to Aviante’s breathtaking facials. Don’t settle for less than stellar skin when you can fight the winning battle and get the look you’ve always dreamed of, with Aviante’s fantastic facials and skin treatments. The combination of our skilled skin artists and beautifying microdermabrasion treatments, masks, and peels, will take beauty to a new level you never thought possible!
What is Skin Care?
Skin care is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance and relieve skin conditions. They can include nutrition, avoidance of excessive sun exposure and appropriate use of emollients. Practices that enhance appearance include the use of cosmetics, botulinum, exfoliation, fillers, microdermabrasion, peels, and retinol therapy. Skin care is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too moist, and prevention of dermatitis and prevention of skin injuries.
What Are The Benefits of Skin Care?
Along with your everyday skin care routine, here are some benefits you could enjoy from regular professional facial treatments:
- Less acne scarring - Professional treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments work to even out your skin tone, which means that scarring from environmental stresses and acne scars are less visible. You can expect your skin’s color and texture to see an overall improvement. Treatments can also help prevent further acne scarring due to reduction of breakouts.
- Visible wrinkle reduction - Stripping off the top layer of skin will allow more evenly textured skin to come to the surface, causing fine lines and wrinkles to seem less prominent. Treatments like microdermabrasion, microcurrent, or an anti-aging facial can cause collagen production to kick up, which restores skin cells further defending against wrinkles.
- Even skin tone - If your skin has scars from surgeries, wrinkles, or sun spots, a regular regimen of facial treatments, such as chemical peels designed to treat pigmentation, can help even out your coloring so that such damage is not so noticeable. Plus, an evened skin tone can give you the freedom to breakup with your heavy foundation.
- Unclog pores - Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells clog up your pores and cause them to be more visible to the human eye. Having regular facials with extraction, a chemical peel, or microdermabrasion and chemical peel combination, can help to decongest your pores and keep them that way. Unclogging pores helps prevent acne breakouts.
- Sensitive skin - Facial treatments, like calming masks, help to calm and sooth the skin from conditions such as rosacea or overly treated skin. These treatments help to restore the epidermal barrier. These treatments can restore, replenish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Therapy for pre-cancerous conditions - Research has shown that chemical peels, along with other facial-resurfacing techniques, help prevent skin cancers by treating precancerous conditions such as actinic keratosis, which is an early stage of squamous cell carcinoma. Thus, regular facial treatments can be a tool in your fight against skin cancer.
- Rejuvenated appearance - While getting rid of dead skin cells, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and regular facials stimulate the production of collagen, which helps reveal new skin that looks and feels smoother and newer. Your skin looks revitalized and refreshed.
- More effective daily care - Once you’ve had a facial treatment, you’ve removed the things that have been clogging your pores. This means that your regular skin products – moisturizers, creams, serums, and lotions – will be more easily absorbed, and are now more effective.
- A fresh, healthy glow - Regular microdermabrasions and chemical peels strip away the top layer of skin, which is full of dead skin cells, to improve its appearance. These treatments can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, and more, so that your skin becomes more luminous and healthy-looking.
- Feeling good! - There’s nothing like the feeling that you’re healthy and putting your best face forward. Having regular facial treatments helps you radiate confidence and makes you feel fantastic.
Contact us at Aviante Health and Wellness Center® if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say Thank You, or give us a call today to book your appointment!
778-A/B Greenwich Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Health and Wellness® Cancellation and Late Policies
Cancellation Policy: Aviante Health and Wellness Center® requires that appointments that need to be rescheduled, or that you are not going to keep, be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time. If the 48 hour policy is not met the service may be lost and a Cancellation Missed Appointment Fee of $30.00 will be charged at the time of the missed or cancelled service. A credit card will be required for future appointments. Membership cancellation requires a 30-day notice and the payment of the final 30-day cost of membership. No prorating of membership fee.
Late Policy: Client(s) who arrive 10 minutes or more past their scheduled appointment time will be subject to the Cancellation Policy Missed Appointment Fee, shortened session, appointment rescheduling, or a combination of the above.